- City: DURBAN/JOBURG
- Country: South Africa
- Contact Number: 0844 202160
- Email Address: lee@extradiensionSS.co.za
- Listed: June 29, 2015 2:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DescriptionNumber of View :0
1) Side Tippers – Coal
a. Secunda – 52km’s Round Trip (Plant to Plant) (Weighbridge Available)
b. No Dirt Road, small piece of gravel at one of the plants.
c. Diesel FREE
d. FREE Accommodation and Food (2 meals a day per driver)
e. 25 side tippers needed
f. 12 month contract
g. Parking available
h. Payment Current Month (30days)
i. R85,000.00 per truck per month
j. R10,000.00 per driver (Salary)
k. 8 loads a day mandatory
l. 24/6 loading and offloading
m. Contract start date 7th of July 2015.
n. Latest submission of Documents and spreadsheet is the 3rd of July 2015
o. Inductions will take place on the morning of the 7th of June 2015.
1) Containers Lesotho to JHB (Maseru)
a. Empty run from JHB to Lesotho
b. Containers from Lesotho to JHB
c. Rate is R9 000.00 paid on POD JHB
1. R9 000.00 Per full round trip run
d. Tri Axles only
e. Tri axles run empty to Lesotho (No Container for this run, Empty Bed)
f. Tri axles collect full container in Lesotho Maseru and run full container to JHB
g. Road Conditions is Fair
h. 13 loads a month
2) 6m containers to Botswana (Pikwe) (1200km’s)
a. Empty Containers need to be delivered to JHB, ISANDO.
b. Rate is R21,500.00 per container delivered to ISANDO.
c. PAYMENT IS 50% on Loading and 50% on 14 days.
d. We can arrange loads from JHB to DBN when the trucks is back in JHB.
e. Work is for 12 months.
f. Diesel can be supplied in JHB on account. Standard Diesel Rates, We do not apply charges to ANY diesel.
1. Diesel Provisions is at fuel depot.
2. Diesel rate will depend on when your vehicle is registered, as fuel prices fluctuate constantly it is
difficult to guarantee a set rate. We can assure you that the rate will not be outside of other fuel
depot market related rates.
g. Tri Axles only
h. Border Clearances is complete on SA side, Agents in Botswana complete clearances when trucks arrive at border
1. Current standing time at border is around 4 to 24 hrs depending on the time of month or day that
Vehicle arrive at border.
i. Loading and offloading facilities have fair roads and site conditions
1. Offloading and loading takes no time at all.
j. 8 containers per month per truck is currently achieved easily.
3) 6 x tri axles – Durban to Zimbabwe ( 25km’s over beitbridge border)
a. Break bulk to Farm
b. Payment 50/50 cash
d. Tri Axles Only
e. Once off Work
f. No Diesel supplied
g. Border Clearance complete on the SA side, Zim Agents will clear cargo and trucks at border upon arrival
h. Zim Border is always a nightmare and standing time could be between 2 to 4 days depending on how busy
4) 6 x Tri Axles – Durban to Botswana ( 40km’s over Border between Gaborone and Border)
a. 40 Feet (12m) High Cube Container (High Cube Containers is a little higher than normal containers)
b. Payment is 50/50 cash
d. Tri Axles Only
e. Once off Work
f. No Diesel Supplied
g. Border Clearances is done on SA side, Botswana agents will clear vehicle upon arrival at border
h. Standing times at the Botswana border is currently between 4 to 24 hrs.
We will require the following from you should you wish to proceed;
1) Transporter CK Documentation
2) Copy of Director (s) ID’s
3) Transporter Company Letterhead (Must Contain all transporter address and contact details and bank account Details)
4) GIT (R350k)
5) Tracking Certificate
6) Drivers Passport and Driving Permit Copies
7) Truck and trailer registration paper copies
a. Please see our attached spreadsheet template.
b. It is a simple short spreadsheet to make it easy for completion.
c. We CANNOT accept any vehicles or their documentation if the spreadsheet is incomplete.
d. Please make 100% sure that the drivers actual cell no’s is on the spreadsheet as contacting
the drivers and confirming their personal details including their location is a vital part of the
2) DD process.
Please indicate clearly on an e-mail what work you are interested in and ensure that each truck’s documentation is send
In a single e-mail. For instance one truck documentation per e-mail. Please do not send mixed documentation as
We will not process it.
Extra Dimensions Pty Ltd
Reg No: 2011/025152/23
A subsidiary of SEKHARA HOLDINGS LTD
Corner of 12th Avenue & Gemsbok Lane
The Business Centre
Office : +27 11 6123192
Mobile : +27 844202160
633 total views, 1 today